TMMC has partnered with the University of Waterloo (UW), Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Guelph, Georgian College and Conestoga College in a Co-op program, providing invaluable experience for Co-op students enrolled in Engineering, Administration and Technology. If you wish to be considered, please apply through the Co-op posting process at these institutions.
Seeking a summer job that will teach you new skills and challenge you to be your best everyday? Every summer TMMC makes available a limited number of Production Team Summer Student opportunities. Preference is given to returning students, and immediate family of Team Members.
Applications for the Summer 2018 program must be completed in detail by NO LATER THAN Wednesday January 31, 2018.
- Full time Undergraduate, Graduate (University or College) and High School students who will be enrolling in College or University in the Fall of 2018. (Proof of enrolment for September 2018 will be required).
- Priority is given to sons, daughters and spouses of Team Members.
- Priority is given to senior students in these categories and/or students who have successfully completed at least (1) summer work term at TMMC.
- This is not a guarantee of employment. It is not certain at this time how many positions will be required and it is recommended that students continue to seek alternate employment.
- Returning Students must apply on-line. Those that meet the eligibility criteria may be contacted and referral information will be confirmed prior to a job offer.
- New Students who meet the eligibility criteria and have applied on-line will be contacted by TMMC with further information on the assessment steps.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.